Note: To protect exhibits from dust and moisture, purchase a clear bag at the extension office.
1. Read General Rules.
2. Black-and-white or color photography may be exhibited.
3. There is no limit to the number of photos that you may exhibit.
4. The white trim is to be removed from the pictures.
5. Each exhibitor's name should be on the back of each photo.
6. Each exhibitor's entry card must be completed and paper clipped to the mounting.
7. A permanent mount must be made using mounting tissue, spray mount, or equivalent (no tape).
8. All photos must be approximately 8” X 10” and no smaller than 7” x 9” after trimming.
9. Photos must be ones that the exhibitor himself has taken within the last year.
10. Print is to be mounted on an 11”x 12 1/2” sheet of studio mount board across the narrow (11”) dimension with the top edge of the print 1” below the top of the mount. The sides of the print must be equal distance from the two sides of the mount. A permanent mount must be made using photographic adhesive. If mount board has two colors, mount on the white side mount board may be purchased through the County Extension Office. Do not use foam core board or poster board. No frames will be accepted.
11. No lettering is permitted on the front of the mount or on the photo. No underlay or boarders are to be used.
330 A – Photography
Photos displayed in these classes must be matted and/or framed. Photos will be judged on how the picture represents the theme, how well the matte or frame complements the photo and photo composition. Above rules apply except for #10 and #11. Youth & Adult will compete in the same class.
332 – People Best of Show
Home / Entertainment / Schedule / Events / Fair Book / Shop / Yearly Events /
BCF Assoc. Foundation / Results / Directions /Links / Contact/ Site Map
Send mail to the web administrator with questions or comments about this site.
© 2005 Barton County Fair Assoc. Designed and maintained by Chelsey Rziha , Element Artist. All rights reserved.